Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Who doesn’t love a warm, chocolaty brownie batch? Well, you’ve come to the right place, this easy chocolate brownie recipe is quick, easy and perfect to share with your loved ones!
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 125g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 60g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- Melt your chocolate and the butter together in a normal sized bowl
2. After melting the chocolate and the butter, move the mixture into a larger mixing bowl
3. Add your sugar to the mixing bowl
4. Add the vanilla extract
5. Then, in a separate bowl whisk your 3 eggs together with a pinch of salt
6. add the eggs to the larger mixing bowl
7. add the plain flour to the mixing bowl and mix all the ingredient together.
8. After greasing your baking tin pour the chocolate brownie batter into the tin and bake at 200 degrees Celsius (or 392 Fahrenheit) for 15-20 mins
Most importantly… enjoy them! Post a picture of how YOUR brownies turned out on instagram and tag us @smartcookie95 we’d love to see you remake our recipes!
PS: Use a ruler to obtain similar sized chocolate brownie slices